Following on from the success of the current Happiness is Homemade SAL and the Christmas SAL Dash Away (now finished but you can still buy the complete pattern or kit here), I have decided to launch a new 2018 SAL!
We start stitching 'Enjoy the Ride' on 15th January 2018 and pre-order is open now HERE!
We will be stitching the 8-part monthly SAL until August 2018. If you would like to buy Enjoy the Ride as a Christmas present, simply leave me a note when you checkout and I'll send a personalised card so the recipient has something to open on the big day!
The release dates will be:
Part 1 - 15th January
Part 2 - 15th February
Part 3 - 15th March
Part 4 - 15th April
Part 5 - 15th May
Part 6 - 15th June
Part 7 - 15th July
Part 8 - 15th August
The approx. sizes are as follows:
(On 16 count fabric) 8.2 x 11 inches
(On 14 count fabric) 9.4 x 12.4 inches
131 x 174 stitches
Using full cross stitches only
Here are 6 great reasons why you should join in!...
1. Its a mystery! Sure, its nice to know exactly what your finished piece will look like but the mystery SAL makes it more fun! Patiently waiting for the next release date to find out which piece of the puzzle you'll be stitching keeps you on your toes!
2. Make new friends worldwide! Join over 3,000 stitchers on our Facebook page and 1,000 stitchers in the dedicated Facebook group here and meet other stitchers from Portugal to New York! Upload pictures of your progress to Facebook and Instagram (*using the hashtag #CCSSAL) and guess together what's coming up next!
3. Its quick and easy! Sometimes, a large piece can be a bit daunting; the complexity or size might put you off. But with the Stitch-a-Long, a larger pattern is split into more managable pieces.
4. Its relaxing! Cross stitch gives us that time to relax, wind down and concentrate on those little squares of perfection. Read all about the benefits of cross stitch here on the BLOG.
5. PDFs, hard copies or full kits! Whether you're totally new to cross stitch or if you've been obsessed for years, there's an option to suit you!
6. Who doesn't love funfairs? Each month there will be a new ride and/or funfair related element so relive your childhood and hop on board!
So don't hesitate, and join in today!